Fail Fast & Cheap is a concept that at first concerns many because they view failure as a bad thing, but failure is proof that boundaries are being pushed. The point is not is failure bad and more the difference between big failures and little ones. The Fail Fast & Cheap approach is all about keeping the failures small, early in the process and at the lowest possible cost. It is far better to fail with only investing a small percentage of your innovation budget as opposed to the entire thing. Additionally the real point is not the failure but what you learn from it and what comes next. The key is learning why something failed and correcting it.
Quavant's Fail Fast & Cheap approach make ideas real as soon as possible through rapid prototyping. Our labs provide an n ever expanding array of prototyping capabilities that span today's digital services space.
- Wi-Fi Radio Access & Core Networks
- Wi-Fi Client Devices
- Mobile Applications & Devices
- Content Management
- Data Analytics
- Cloud & Web Services
- Block Chain & Crypto-Currency Infrastructure
- Internet of Things Devices
- Mobile Commerce & Payments
- Social Media
- Location Based Services (Positioning & Navigation)
- Unmanned Vehicles (Remote Controlled & Autonomous)